It’s safe to say that most people love ice cream, especially during the summer, but there’s no doubt folks have different preferences not only when it comes to flavor, but how they actually consume that creamy goodness. Well, according to a new Baskin Robbins survey, how you eat your ice cream says a lot about you, with folks with different preferences falling into certain categories.
- The Optimist – The survey finds that folks who enjoy their ice cream in a cone (about 26% of respondents) are idealists. Sugar cone fans are known to be the life of a party, while waffle cone eaters are nurturing caregivers who usually host the party. Favorite Flavors - Cookies 'n Cream and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- The Realist – Folks who enjoy their ice cream in a bowl or cup fall into this category (more than 37% of those polled), and are considered hard working and rational thinkers. Favorite Flavor- Chocolate.
- The Eccentric – Fans of the layered ice cream cookie sandwich (6%) fall in this category, and they tend to be full of contradictions, with tendencies to be both introverted and extroverted. Favorite Flavor – Cookies ‘n Cream.
- The Ambitious – Ice cream sundae lovers (11%) fall into this category, and are considered passionate and loyal. Favorite Flavors – Vanilla and Chocolate
- The Practical- - These folks eat their ice cream out of a carton (18%) and tend to be resourceful, dependent and strong leaders. Favorite Flavors - Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- The Free Spirit – Folks who enjoy a good milkshake (10%) fall into this category, and are young at heart, fearless, athletic.
Source: Baskin Robbins