We treat Valentine’s Day like it’s just for couples, but it doesn’t have to be like that. Sure, those with boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses, hookup buddies, and crushes may exchange tokens of affection on February 14, but if you don’t have a special someone in your love life, why not treat yo’ self instead? It’s the perfect excuse to splurge a little on yourself, and if anyone deserves that kind of appreciation, it’s you!
So this Valentine’s Day, why not buy yourself:
- Something to up your selfie game - There is no selfie shame anymore, so get yourself the best tool to take the best photos of yourself. The LuMee case can take your selfies to the next level and it works for the Kardashians, so it’ll work for you, too.
- A break from your daily routine - Pamper yourself with something luxurious you’d never normally afford yourself, like a month of blowouts at DryBar. A Barfly Membership is only $80 a month and think of how happy you’ll feel after having your hair professionally styled on the regular, not to mention how great your locks will look.
- Something to inspire creativity - Buy yourself a pretty journal, sketchbook, or notebook you can personalize and use to express yourself artistically. And don’t forget the fancy pens you’ll need to write in it.
- Something that blings - Nothing says I love you like jewelry, and you don’t need a Valentine to buy it for you. Plus, you can pick out exactly what you like and won’t ever have to feel awkward wearing it post-breakup.
- That vacation you’ve been dreaming about - Even if you can’t afford to take your dream trip right now, you can still put away money to save toward making it a reality.
Source: Elite Daily